the unlucky ant the unlucky ant

crazy timing.

The fact that you had this done just hours after her death is proof that you have truly mastered flash. The music is fitting.. the graphics are good for the time frame, and unlike other terri shiavo flash cartoons this one is not obviously offensive but rather shows some heart.

coffee break coffee break

Great flash regardless of any similarity

It's kinda like a David Firth flash only technically it's so much better. The sound is perfect, the violence is nicely done, and unlike Firth, this flash actually has something resembling a story.

And what people don't seem to realize is that Jeremy has been making wierd flashes like this for many more years than David Firth has. Sure there's some similarity in the style of the characters and graphic violence, but those two things shouldn't mean that you should give this movie a 0.

Ice-Bot & Friends 3 Ice-Bot & Friends 3

B-Man you are a delight

I found the flash to be a fantastic work.. Not as good as other Icebot movies but still amazing.

Keep up the good work.

FF7: About Random Battles FF7: About Random Battles

not bad.. not especially good either

I'm not a fan of final fantasy so maybe if I was then I would like this more. The animation and graphics were well done, but it really wasn't funny at all. Even though I'm not a fan of final fantasy there was still a chance that I could be entertained by the movie.. however I was not.

To the super_flash_brothers: you are better than this.. animating LF's mediocre artwork. I recommend sticking to your own work.

The Proxist Chronicles The Proxist Chronicles

sound is amazing

You're not especially good at writing a storyline for movies, or making any sense, but your audio has always impressed me. You're going to have to help me with my movies.

The graphics were a little behind, but that can be changed with practice.

I never thought this movie would be finished.. nice work.

16Buttons of Justice 16Buttons of Justice

Animation was good.. Song was meh

I guess the improvised song idea is kind of original, but I didn't find any humor in the song...

The animation was good though.

blimpage - episode 03 blimpage - episode 03

well done

All the art and animation was pretty well done.. the only thing that is really a pet peeve of mine is when people make flash movies about themselves and their friends... It's just too many inside jokes, and I didn't really find the movie funny.

esspat responds:

here's a tip: alex is fat.

Mutant Ninja Turtles EP01 Mutant Ninja Turtles EP01

very nice

Wow a movie that has both great graphics and great storyline, on newgrounds?.. what else could this cartoon need.

Oh yeah, originality. The story is creative, but the whole your take on TMNT isn't original at all. You should try coming up with original characters. If you can't do that, there are people that specialize in that.

Besides that the movie was great, with exception to the audio, which could've been higher quality. And a little music would be nice.

Stumpy 2: The Stumpranos Stumpy 2: The Stumpranos

good.. but not really original

The wood character has been done before.. ie: The stump from Angry Beavers I think it is, and plank from Ed, Edd n, Eddy, but the movie is pretty good. Needs more blood for better violence score, but I didn't think it was very funny.

Stairway To Heaven Stairway To Heaven

Very good work.

Very nice collaboration. Some of the stuff is amazing flash work. If only that quality could be spread throughout the whole movie. Nice work.