the unlucky ant the unlucky ant

crazy timing.

The fact that you had this done just hours after her death is proof that you have truly mastered flash. The music is fitting.. the graphics are good for the time frame, and unlike other terri shiavo flash cartoons this one is not obviously offensive but rather shows some heart.

coffee break coffee break

Great flash regardless of any similarity

It's kinda like a David Firth flash only technically it's so much better. The sound is perfect, the violence is nicely done, and unlike Firth, this flash actually has something resembling a story.

And what people don't seem to realize is that Jeremy has been making wierd flashes like this for many more years than David Firth has. Sure there's some similarity in the style of the characters and graphic violence, but those two things shouldn't mean that you should give this movie a 0.

Ice-Bot & Friends 3 Ice-Bot & Friends 3

B-Man you are a delight

I found the flash to be a fantastic work.. Not as good as other Icebot movies but still amazing.

Keep up the good work.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

I will vote 5 on this until I die. Newgrounds should keep this on the front page forever. I also dream of playing it on a console. Thank You!

USS Enterprise Two USS Enterprise Two

Jeremy Lokken I love you

Amazing detail.. so much work had to have gone into this, it's a flash gem. Everything is perfect.

The vocal talent is also amazing.

JeremyLokken responds:

The vocal talent is remarkable. I want to use that talent for other future projects. I love Dan Knabb!

Mani Golf Mani Golf

great game

It's a really well made game.. the engine is almost perfect.. except for sometimes the ball moves after it has settled. I think my lowest score is -10. I really want this on my cell phone.

Here's a little hint for people looking to lower their score. On the second hole if you press left once and then shoot at full power you can get it to the top of the hill. From there if you aim just above the next ledge and hit full power you can get the ball in the hole for an albatross.